I use PostRank to determine the most popular posts from my blog, Engaging Parents In School, and post a list every quarter. This quarter, PostRank is acting a little strange, so I’m just going to use the number of “hits” on posts to determine this quarter’s ranking.
You might also be interested in these collections:
My Best Parent Engagement Posts
My Most Popular Parent Engagement Posts
I also have these links on the sidebar of my engaging parents blog.
Here are My Most Popular Posts On Parent Engagement This Quarter:
1. What Parent Engagement Posts Did Readers Find Most “Engaging” This Quarter?
2. The Power Of A Positive Phone Call Home
3. Parent Trigger Supporters Attack PTA, Compare Schools To Batterers
5. Teachers Have Got To Stop Blaming Parents
6. My Best Posts On Building Parent Engagement In Schools — 2010
7. “Adults blame parents for education problems” (Interesting Poll, But Can We Stop The Blame Game?)
8. Bill Proposed To Grade Parents — What’s In Florida’s Drinking Water?
9. Parent “Trigger” Is Parent “Involvement” At Its Worst
10. What Is With All These Proposed Punitive Measures Against Parents?
Hope you find them useful!