A Few Potentially Useful Tech Tools For Teacher/Parent Communication

I thought readers might find it useful if I a handful of tech tools that might be helpful with teacher/parent communication.

Remind 101 is described by teacher Lisa Mims as “a safe way for teachers to text message students and parents without giving out your phone number or requiring theirs!” You can read more about it at her blog post.

Over at my other blog, I’ve posted a list of easy ways anyone can create their own website, including teachers and students.

However, there are also a few web tools out there specifically designed for creating class websites. I haven’t tried any of them, but they might be worth a look:

SchoolRack

Class Jump

Weebly For Educators

Mommazoo

Otter is a new tool for creating class websites. You can read more about it at Richard Byrne’s blog.

Let me know what tech tools I’m missing!

I’ll add these resources to A Beginning List Of The Best Resources On Using Technology To Help Engage Parents.

One thought on “A Few Potentially Useful Tech Tools For Teacher/Parent Communication

1. Technology is very wide and vast, and in fact it is still improving or shall we say it will continue to improve as long as there are people who are interested on it.